Today, on June 30th at 9am SLT LeLutka will send updates to all Fleur, Lilly, and Ryn owners. What is new with 3.1?
- Evolution Classic heads have now been updated to 3.1.
- You can now find EVO and EVO X toggle buttons across all heads.
- Option to blend or mask lashes has now been updated.
- Save slots have been removed for Eye Socket, Lashes, HD Brows, HD Eyelids, and HD Lips as we now have a Style HUD.
- You now have a total of 18 eyes, an additional 6 have been added.
- You now have a total of 6 eyebrows, an additional 2 have been added.
- You now have a total of 8 eye shadows, an additional 2 have been added.
- Alpha Mode has been added to the lip area, when you use the Mask option, you will be able to manipulate how much of your lipstick with show.
- Layer Materials (None) HD Complex has been added under settings, includes HD Brows, 2 HD eye shadow layers, Lashes, Eye Sockets, and HD lips
- Clicking these buttons will remove materials from matching layers, removing materials will eliminate Hair/Head alpha interaction (if the hair has materials enabled), leaving your Head layers, alpha clipping free. This means the glossiness of any of these layers will be removed.
- HUD is pinky! 🙂
→ Scripts have been polished to reduce lag and make the hud and heads operate smoother and respond faster.
Information found on NinnaDazy‘s Flickr.