The following rules have been adopted to promote a clean, healthy, respectful atmosphere. By posting a Classified Ad, you are acknowledging that you have read and agree to abide by the rules of conduct listed below. Claiming ignorance of a rule will not be considered sufficient cause to excuse a violation of the said rule.
Violation of these rules may result in the removal or modification of your ad or an official warning. Repeated violations may result in a temporary suspension or a permanent ban from posting ads. In certain cases, if a moderator or administrator determines the action is severe enough, user rights will be terminated without warning. Appeals to disciplinary action may be sent to Oema.
If you feel that an ad posted in the Classifieds is objectionable, you are encouraged to notify a moderator immediately. If you are not comfortable speaking with a moderator, please contact Oema. The moderators and administrators reserve the right to remove objectionable content, within a reasonable time frame, if they determine that removal is in the best interest of the community.
Additionally, please note that 2.Life Classified is not responsible for the personal actions of anyone who posts or responds to a Classified Ad.
- Any and all transactions and communications with other members are entered into “at your own risk” and are between you and that individual. If you believe a law has been broken or fraud has occurred, please contact the appropriate enforcement agency.
- You remain solely responsible for any content you post. Furthermore, you agree to indemnify and hold harmless the owners of this website, its staff, and its subsidiaries for any and all consequences of your actions.
- The owners of this website reserve the right to reveal your identity (or any other related information collected on this service) in the event of a formal complaint or legal action arising from any situation caused by your use of the Classified Ads.
- Don’t create multiple ads for the same item or group of items.
- You may not offer copyright infringement items (no copybot).
- You may not offer anything that is illegal.
- You may not post material that is false, profane, of adult content, sexually-oriented, or in violation of any International or United States Federal law. Spam, flooding, and pyramid schemes are also forbidden.
- You must be nice to other people. You may not post material that is discriminatory, defamatory, degrading, abusive, belittling, hateful, harassing, or threatening, or that is deliberately hostile, insulting, or offensive. Personal attacks on other members, for any reason, will not be tolerated. If you have a problem with another member or how something was handled, please contact a moderator.
- You may not post material with the intent to discourage, intimidate, hinder, divert, or otherwise afflict any transactions taking place on this website or elsewhere.
- Do not use the classifieds section to post feedback or buyer/seller “ratings.”